The M4H area has been for years a vibrant place for new initiatives and space for exploring. It is part of Rotterdam Makers District. The makers-oriented companies have their workspace in Keilewerf. Keilepand is home for a group of architects and urban designers, the Keilecollectief which created a great location for events. It is a great location for this year’s ThingsCon.
The location is easy to reach by subway or OV-fiets (public transport bike) from the station. For international guests we are happy to suggest places to stay.
- By (OV-)bike from station: 15 min
- By public transport to station Marconiplein (from there walk 10 min to venue)
- from the central station by subway: 10 min (change at Beurs)
- from the central station by tram 13 min
- from Eendrachtsplein by subway: 5 min
- Parking is free on the street at the venue but space is limited; enough opportunities around, and also two parking garages.
3029 BP Rotterdam