ThingsCon is a global initiative to explore and promote the development of fair, responsible, and human-centric technologies for the IoT and beyond. We create events, resources, publications and tools for a diverse community of practitioners to promote and implement better practices across IoT, artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technology with a human impact. Learn more here.
This year we’re moving the annual Thingscon conference online, with a week of small scale activities on good things from the responsible IoT and beyond. Visit GoodThingsFest.org to find out more.
- Good Things Fest7 – 11 December 2020 Mark you calendars! This year we’re moving the annual Thingscon conference online, and are excited to share the first […]
- Follow up sessions Trust ToolkitThingsCon and EHVIOT announce further dates for the series of workshops Don’t Be Evil: Building Trustable and Responsible Technology Business August 27 a number […]
For all past international events, see events overview
- Good Things Fest7 – 11 December 2020 Mark you calendars! This year we’re moving the annual Thingscon conference online, and are excited […]
- The Trustable Technology Mark is wrapping up, Trustable Technology lives onWe’ll be wrapping up the Trustable Technology Mark prototype. We want to use this opportunity to reflect, share what we […]
- We stayed at home and jammedLast month, makers from around Europe gathered online from their home studios for our Stay-at-home TH/NGs Jam. Together we explored new […]
For all ThingsCon news, see our news section
Sign up for our newsletter
We will keep you posted of new events and other news.