ThingsCon is a global initiative to explore and promote the development of fair, responsible, and human-centric technologies for the IoT and beyond. We create events, resources, publications and tools for a diverse community of practitioners to promote and implement better practices across IoT, artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technology with a human impact. Learn more here.
Last 12 & 13 December we had our yearly conference. You can still have a look at the program here. In 2020 we will continue to organise several events and activities. Keep an eye on our activities via the events-page and the news below.
- Follow up sessions Trust ToolkitThingsCon and EHVIOT announce further dates for the series of workshops Don’t Be Evil: Building Trustable and Responsible Technology Business August 27 a number […]
- Session at NGI Policy SummitWe will host a session at the NGI Policy Summit that is held online 28 September, titled: Learning from ‘critical making’ – Good Things […]
- ThingsCon Salon ‘The Hague’Responsible onboarding public digital ecosystems 24 September 15:00-17:00; Innovation Days Scheveningen Join us for the first ThingsCon Salon in The Hague, organized in close […]
For all past international events, see events overview
- The Trustable Technology Mark is wrapping up, Trustable Technology lives onWe’ll be wrapping up the Trustable Technology Mark prototype. We want to use this opportunity to reflect, share what we […]
- We stayed at home and jammedLast month, makers from around Europe gathered online from their home studios for our Stay-at-home TH/NGs Jam. Together we explored new […]
- Announcing: The State of Responsible IoT 2020 — Good ThingsWe’re planning to release our annual report The State of Responsible IoT (RIOT for short) in the last quarter of […]
For all ThingsCon news, see our news section
Sign up for our newsletter
We will keep you posted of new events and other news.