ThingsCon is a global initiative to explore and promote the development of fair, responsible, and human-centric technologies for the IoT and beyond. We create events, resources, publications and tools for a diverse community of practitioners to promote and implement better practices across IoT, artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technology with a human impact. Learn more here.
Last 12 & 13 December we had our yearly conference. You can still have a look at the program here. In 2020 we will continue to organise several events and activities. Keep an eye on our activities via the events-page and the news below.
- Stay-at-Home TH/NGS JamThingsCon is organising a ‘distributed makers jam’ on Friday 5th of June on the theme of physical connection in time of virtual gathering. We […]
- ThingsCon Salon Eindhoven – JuneOne of the ThingsCon Salons in the works for this year, is planned for mid June in Eindhoven or online. We are partnering with IoT Eindhoven to organize […]
For all past international events, see events overview
- Announcing: The State of Responsible IoT 2020 — Good ThingsWe’re planning to release our annual report The State of Responsible IoT (RIOT for short) in the last quarter of […]
- Looking back to ThingsCon 2019Were you not able to attend our ThingsCon 2019 conference on 12 & 13 December and taste the atmosphere? Or […]
- Get your ThingsCon T-shirt!We closed our digital store, but still have some shirts left. If you want one, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all ThingsCon news, see our news section
Sign up for our newsletter
We will keep you posted of new events and other news.